Tuesday, January 10, 2012

[inspiration: +]

history of different people/number
mae tried to dial/text:

919 (close one)
-my mom twice (two different occcasions where
i kept hearing someone saying 'hello?'...
caught me off guards because
i thought i was hearing things)
-8000 (using her dad's phone)
-the number 3, 74,1-425-121, 5*7850,*5
(kinda fun scanning through my phone
and laugh at the numbers she had dialed)
-andrew (basically a prank call
bc she hung up after 6 seconds)
-texted blank messages to xuo and koy
 (maybe bc i text my sisters a lot)
-cyracom (good thing i work
as an independent contractor...
i can't/won't fire me ;])
-oh, can't forget my dad
(this was an awkward one since
i hardly speak to my dad.
when i got the phone
and saw she has dialed him-
'oh HI DAD! are you well?'
he says 'YES, what do you need?'
'oh nothing.
mae accidentally dialed you.'
who knows, maybe my dad needed
that call at the moment.)

[future reference:
don't give mae your phone!]

soon after she turned one,
she offically became a toddler to us.
(i honestly don't know what age is considered a toddler-
that's how clueless i am!)
anyway, she gets into EVERYTHING!!!
she has now earned herself a new nickname:
TINY TERROR
(given to her by her dad)

No comments: